The evaluation or assessment of fire protection needs is a natural extension of our expertise in consequence and risk analysis. We offer the following fire protection services:
- Compliance with the fire protection requirements of NFPA 59A (LNG)
- Selection and placement of gas detectors, flame detectors, and low temperature detectors
- Selection and placement of fire extinguishment equipment
- Hazards analysis for use in development of passive mitigation
- Heat transfer calcualtions for fire water applications
- Evaluation of site-specific emergency response plans
The services described above are made possible through our experience with refineries, gas plants, LPG terminals, LNG facilities, and chemical plants.