Process Hazard Analysis
Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) is a key element of every successful Process Safety Management (PSM) program.
The purpose of a process hazard analysis is to identify hazards within the subject process. This is achieved by systematically reviewing the process and subsequently eliminating or controlling conditions that could lead to hazardous events.
We apply the most appropriate methodology to help you meet your goals.
- HAZOP – Hazard and operability
- What If?
- SIL – Safety integrity level
- LOPA – Layer of protection analysis
- Pre-HA – Preliminary hazard analysis
- HAZID – Hazard identification
- FMEA – Failure mode and effects analysis