Process Hazard Analysis Studies
Quest is well versed in many types of Process Hazard Analysis. We provide experienced facilitators and scribes for the following types of studies.
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis (Pre-HA)
- A Pre-HA is preformed in the early stages of a project. This type of study will identify significant issues with a project or site.
- Hazard Identification Study (HAZID)
- A HAZID is similar to a Pre-HA and employs a wider perspective than most other PHA methods.
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- This analysis is used to discuss the failure of equipment and the resulting effects on the process. It concentrates on how things fail and how to reduce or mitigate those failures.
- Bowtie Analysis
- This PHA methodically evaluates all causes and mitigation measures for selected large events. It is useful for establishing safe procedures for maintenance and operation of a facility.
Review our PHA experience.